Top Posts & Pages
- Reflection of a Bridge
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 769: Outside my Window
- Paradise Lost: Obsidian Review
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 770: On a Day Known as "Monday"
- A Short Poem About Desiring to Create
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 768: Grumbling, Grouchiness
- A Colony of Seagulls
- Sophia: As we Make our way (the Live Recordings) Review
- A Short Hike Review
Tag Archives: swan
Two that were running on the water shortly before this photo was taken. Great, powerful form in these two birds. I think that they look large in this photo, but that’s probably got to do with the wings, and also … Continue reading
When I originally thought of posting this picture (a few weeks ago now), the name for it (which was similar to the current one) popped into my head. Not too sure as to why I haven’t completely changed the name. … Continue reading
It’s stopped raining now which means I don’t have to swim to work, so I’m rather happy about that, I think. I think because, despite the weather easing up (we’re getting a lot of rain once more), there’s still a … Continue reading
Another shot of the same two swans that I saw at Smiths Lake. I like this shot due to the ambiguous shape of the swans, as well as the light trail. I hope you enjoy.
On the second morning of the field trip I took photos at the lakeside. I was lucky enough to see these two swans off in the distance. I tried to get really close, but unfortunately due to the amount of … Continue reading