Top Posts & Pages
- Pat Metheny: From This Place Review
- Cupid Statue
- Late Afternoon Sun Touches the Rock Face
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- One Thousand Word Challenge 55: Suburban Days 5
- HELU and Instrumental (adj.): Live at AAC//107 01.11.2018 Review
- Cowboys and Aliens Review
- More Than Worth the Time
Tag Archives: pose
Cold fingers and I’ve no idea as to what I’m doing right now. Need my hands to be bit warmer. Rained yesterday. Today is a bit sunnier. Need to do housework, among other things. You could say that today is … Continue reading
This was taken when I walked to Olympic Park. I know that when I was doing this pose it wasn’t entirely serious… I think… Anyway… I think that my form here is somewhat interesting and the implication of “action” is … Continue reading
These are statues outside of the entrance into the cathedral. I took these pictures with the intention of having a lot of empty space. I thought it made the statues more interesting. I hope you enjoy.
Her are a few shots that I took on Sunday whilst waiting or the train to head back to Sydney. I think it was ruffling it’s feathers. Only the pigeon knows the truth. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.