Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 902: The View Changes
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
- A Poem About Looking for Meaning in a Meaningless Poem
- With Clouds
- One Thousand Word Challenge 109: Yet Another Aiming for Under Nine Minutes
Tag Archives: patient
A person fishes off of a wharf, spending time patient and waiting. I was really lucky with these photos. I think that they’re framed really well and the colour is nicely balanced throughout each photo. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
There is one thing that annoys me immensely. Well, that’s not quite true, but it is something that I find odd, and annoying, although not to a level that could be described as immense. Public toilets. They’re there. They’re for … Continue reading