Top Posts & Pages
- Reflection of a Bridge
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 769: Outside my Window
- Paradise Lost: Obsidian Review
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 770: On a Day Known as "Monday"
- A Short Poem About Desiring to Create
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 768: Grumbling, Grouchiness
- A Colony of Seagulls
- Sophia: As we Make our way (the Live Recordings) Review
- A Short Hike Review
Tag Archives: motorway
There used to be a lot of abandoned train tracks put through here, but now there is a massive motorway being developed. It would seem that few people want it as it will probably increase traffic congestion. Working on having … Continue reading
Whilst walking around Brisbane I decided to take a photo of these pylons as I thought that they looked quite interesting. I’m not sure as to why, but I think that it looks interesting. I hope you enjoy.
Five-Hundred Word Challenge 232: The NSW Government is Considering Removing Part of the Royal National Park in Order to Extend a Motorway
Recently it was brought to my attention that the state government of New South Wales was looking to extend a motorway that would allow for more traffic to run from the south of New South Wales into Sydney and the … Continue reading