Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 863: The Hidden Meaning is There is no Hidden Meaning
- Gull Over River
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
- Masato Kouda: Monster Hunter
- Anzac Bridge and the Moon
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 659: Wasting Your Time
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 316: Cover your Mouth, don't Sneeze on People
Tag Archives: humanity
Almost back to being fully fine. This is really good timing as now the weather outside is not so good which means I cannot wash my clothes. Oh, the humanity! What else was I going to go on about today? … Continue reading
It is not the colour of my skin, as my skin is not metallic, but that is not something that should be taken literally. Well, the first part is, but the possibility of my skin not being taken literally… Wait. … Continue reading
I saw this on the way home today. The determination of humanity to reach for the sky is only met by the determination of humanity to defecate in the sky.