Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Sails in Profile
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 870: Rambling Time
- Rower in the Bay
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Some Apartments
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 869: I Wasn't Going to Ramble, Then I did
- One Thousand Word Challenge 106: Capture the Moment
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
Tag Archives: grey
Might be wrong, but the information I’ve gathered indicates that the three main plants here are Avicennia marina (grey mangrove) plants. These are visible in the previous photo I shared, but I took a few shots focusing on them initially … Continue reading
Also known as a grey mangrove. This is near where I grew up. This place has (at least in my lifetime) always had mangrove plants, but it’s still nice to see them spreading as they help to keep the local … Continue reading
Something about standing, you get the idea. I was going to write about other things, but that is a dead horse with the wings of a parrot and so you’ll need to ride the dolphin in order to get to … Continue reading
Once more, the morning is here and I am here where I am, which is in a building that is larger than it appears as you don’t actually get to see much of the building from the outside, or you … Continue reading
Here’s a shot of four pigeons that I took in Japan. I wonder if two of them were “Partners” or not. This is my submission into The Daily Post‘s photo challenge this week. I hope you enjoy.