Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Station is Closed
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 339: Happy Little Plant
- Sophia: As we Make our way (the Live Recordings) Review
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 338: This Semester is Done
- Rainbow on the Wake
- Providential Point
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 200: Power Walking to Work
- Down a Hill in Mona Vale
- Loftus Train Museum
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 207: Working on a Group Assignment
Tag Archives: feet
I have about five minutes to finish the shift and I need to get this done before I go so I’m going to try and summarise everything as fast as I can, but I’m not sure as to how successful … Continue reading
This was something that I planned to do around Easter, but that fell through. It was made last week on Sunday. I hope you enjoy.
What a day! Not much was done. I spent most of it trying to draw chicken feet. This morning was quite busy though. I haven’t cycled for a couple of months and I had a bit of a hankering to … Continue reading