Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Sheet of Lines
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- Moses Gunn Collective: Mercy Mountain Review
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 356: Egyptian History today
- Rocky Landscape
- Higher Tide
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 247: Generic Fantasy Story
- Long Exposure of Circular Quay
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 168: Another Sentence
- Sunrise Near Bondi Beach
Tag Archives: fade
It was hotter than usual, but then again, somehow that was not out of the ordinary. The sea seemed lower in this particular part of the earth that we all call home, but then again, it was also something that … Continue reading
A flame slowly fades in a low-lit room. I hope you enjoy.
Here’s a photo I took on Tuesday. It’s a photo of a train that is departing Otford Station, traveling south to other stations, picking up and dropping off passengers at various locations and so on. I like the way that … Continue reading