Behold the instagram!
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- One Thousand Word Challenge 91: Day of Work Over
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 821: Rushing Through Things
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 822: Perhaps Awake Too Long
- Light Above, Musician Below
- Sunset Vegetation
- One Thousand Word Challenge 92: First Day of This Summer
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 820: One More Thing Tonight
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- One Thousand Word Challenge 90: Hot Sunday Ramble
Tag Archives: cirrus
Featuring the same cirrus from this photo, though not of the same part. Not quite sure what I was going for when I took this, but I do like the result. I think the colour came through quite well. I … Continue reading
I’m pretty sure these are cirrus clouds. Not entirely sure; just pretty sure. I took this a few days ago when I went out to try and get shots of birds at some time around sunset. Only took the 70-200 … Continue reading
I think these are Cirrus fibratus. Not sure. This is a vague and somewhat minimal image. I think it’s very much about form and mood rather than detail. I hope you enjoy.
Two forms of clouds in one photo. Who would’ve thought? A relaxing photo showing clouds in motion, drifting across the blue canvass to create images and patterns. I hope you enjoy.