Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Horse Heads
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 900: Peel it all Back
- Three Sails
- Vanquished Minotaur
- Hand on Ram
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 833: Rambling, Rambling, Rambling
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Station Frame
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 863: The Hidden Meaning is There is no Hidden Meaning
Daily Archives: January 8, 2021
There’s something about seeing the intensity of a storm quickly swallow the sky before its clouds unleash upon the ground and its features that I find appealing. I hope you enjoy.
Alright, so the wind is blowing and the rain is on and it is also off. It seems to be cycling a bit more than I had anticipated. This is of course good for plants, but not so good for … Continue reading