Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 791: Heavy Eyelids
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 792: More Poor Music Description
- Intellagama lesueurii lesueurii Watches
- Leaping Upward
- Arch Slice
- Early Morning Light
- Apartments in Sunlight
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 793: A Walk From Cowan Station
- Kiama Blowhole
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
Daily Archives: August 29, 2020
This was taken a few days ago whilst walking along The Cooks River. For most of the time this galah was eating very little of its body was visible. It was quite cute. I hope you enjoy.