Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Horse Heads
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 900: Peel it all Back
- Three Sails
- Vanquished Minotaur
- Hand on Ram
- Stone Statues of Ancient Waves Tongue Like Dingoes on Shore
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 833: Rambling, Rambling, Rambling
- One Thousand Word Challenge 23: Chicken Beak Peck P.S.I. is Comparable to the P.S.I. of Great White Sharks
- Station Frame
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 863: The Hidden Meaning is There is no Hidden Meaning
Daily Archives: June 2, 2018
Here’s a photo of Ewe. It was a lucky shot. I like how there’s a sense determination and focus in his face, as well as confidence. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
Cold mornings, cold days, cold weather, cold experience, morning walk, warm brick, doing stuff, meeting stuff, needing stuff, stuffing stuff, things and so on and so forth and tearing off at a speed more acceptable than slow. The land stretches … Continue reading