Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 815: Many Eyes
- Directed North
- Hawkesbury River Station
- Big Dead: First/Last
- Khost: Buried Steel Review
- One Thousand Word Challenge 88: Cosmic Horse and the Eternal Bunt: The Second Part
- The Superstructure of Sydney Harbour Bridge
- CONSUMER: In Computers Review
- Spread of Light
- Pat Metheny: From This Place Review
Daily Archives: October 27, 2017
Patterns in a rock platform. Caused by erosion. Water contrasts with geology. It almost looks like river flow. I hope you enjoy.
Well, here we are once more on a nice day of wet weather, studying for more stuff, but this time in a group as group work sometimes helps. Sometimes. It is helping right now, but probably because we’re bouncing a … Continue reading