Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 815: Many Eyes
- Directed North
- Hawkesbury River Station
- Big Dead: First/Last
- Khost: Buried Steel Review
- One Thousand Word Challenge 88: Cosmic Horse and the Eternal Bunt: The Second Part
- Rocks, Yachts and Buildings
- The Superstructure of Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Spread of Light
- Pat Metheny: From This Place Review
Daily Archives: October 14, 2017
Here’s another shot taken at Jamberoo Lookout. There’s a lot of things that I like about the Australian bushland. One of the things I like is how dry it can look at times. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
I should be doing uni work whilst I still have the time, but I’d rather sit here right now as my lunch is nearly over. Deep time is an interesting thing to read about, as are many things that are … Continue reading