Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Wharf at Burrill Lake
- Beam Structure
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 295: The Carrot
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 296: A Thing Called "Study"
- Gull Squawking
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 200: Power Walking to Work
- Transmission Tower
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 201: On Photography
- Departure and Arrival
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 219: TEA
Daily Archives: May 19, 2017
I have about five minutes to finish the shift and I need to get this done before I go so I’m going to try and summarise everything as fast as I can, but I’m not sure as to how successful … Continue reading
Here’s another shot that was taken whilst in the Royal National Park last year. I’m not sure as to why I didn’t share this sooner. I like how all the branches on the tree are spread out, seemingly complex yet … Continue reading
Recently the current N.S.W. transport minister known only as Andrew Constance, in a move that seemed as though the government was throwing all of its toys out of the pram in order to teach us all a lesson (or something) … Continue reading