Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Wharf at Burrill Lake
- Beam Structure
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 295: The Carrot
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 296: A Thing Called "Study"
- Gull Squawking
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 200: Power Walking to Work
- Transmission Tower
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 201: On Photography
- Departure and Arrival
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 219: TEA
Daily Archives: May 8, 2017
Here’s a picture of a fire at Smiths Lake. You can see how it does not burn out of control. On the second night of the field trip some of my fellow students had a fire going for some reason. … Continue reading
The race toward the end is on, although we’re racing against the clock as time slowly decreases and we sweat our tiny little heads as our palms shake with the sweat pouring out of the porous pores on them, as … Continue reading