Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Wharf at Burrill Lake
- Beam Structure
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 295: The Carrot
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 296: A Thing Called "Study"
- Gull Squawking
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 200: Power Walking to Work
- Transmission Tower
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 201: On Photography
- Departure and Arrival
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 219: TEA
Daily Archives: May 4, 2017
Here’s a shot that I took when Ewe and I walked from Otford and Bundeena. We were past the halfway point in the Royal National Park and well into the late afternoon when this shot was taken. I like this … Continue reading
Whilst I was walking around Darling Harbour with my friend from Queensland we came across this screen. It had a lot of information moving across at a rather high speed. I decided to come back on an evening with my … Continue reading