Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Wharf at Burrill Lake
- Beam Structure
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 295: The Carrot
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 296: A Thing Called "Study"
- Gull Squawking
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 200: Power Walking to Work
- Transmission Tower
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 201: On Photography
- Departure and Arrival
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 219: TEA
Daily Archives: May 1, 2017
Here’s a shot of Mona Vale and its beach known as Mona Vale Beach. Well, it’s a small slice of Mona Vale. I took this shot whilst Ewe and I were there. I like how the colour appears in this … Continue reading
I’ve been awake for almost five hours and I haven’t even started writing. On the plus side, I’m wearing pants, but that’s more out of necessity than anything else, as it is a little cold at the moment. Then again, … Continue reading