Behold the instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
- Sunset Shots
- Envy: The Fallen Crimson Review
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 646: Only Waiting
- Boss is the Boss of Them All
- Bending Away
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 644: Writing About Writing Once More
- A Conversation with Frank Bello of Anthrax
- Five-Hundred Word Challenge 431: I've Walked, I've had Breakfast
- Archway in the Fog
- One Thousand Word Challenge 37: A few Things
Daily Archives: January 24, 2017
These are statues outside of the entrance into the cathedral. I took these pictures with the intention of having a lot of empty space. I thought it made the statues more interesting. I hope you enjoy.
It had been a long, hard, almost unbearably hot day that day when everything seemed to change ever so slightly for no real reason other than some sort of contrived plot demanding it. Our protagonist was walking along, minding their … Continue reading