I was able to get my hands on a New 3DS in February.
I had given up on fixing my old 3DS as when I fixed something, something else would break.
When I obtained the New 3DS I had to do a data transfer as I wasn’t interested in starting from scratch.
With some jury rigging (a toothpick to keep the battery secure and blu-tack to keep a ribbon in place) and occasional AC adapter switching I was able to get the old 3DS to successfully transfer data to the New 3DS.
At one point part of the old one broke but it still kept working.
It was far more intense than it should have been.
Here are the pictures I took of it happening.
I’ve decided to use this for the weekly photo challenge.
The theme for this week is “Broken“.
I believe that, in a literal sense, the old 3DS is a strong representation of this.
It was very much broken, yet it was still working.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy.